A Squirrel that Had Too Much Fun
Hangovers are a terrible experience. The headache, nausea, and tiredness combined to ensure this. This is why there’s always the advice to drink responsibly. However, not everyone takes this advice.
This squirrel is one who didn’t listen. It’s normal to wonder how a squirrel got its hands on a can of Bud Light. Now it has knocked itself out and will wake up feeling hungover. Maybe it will learn from its mistake and avoid beer next time. That doesn’t mean that it would not still drink again since it looks like it’s in the habit of drinking anything it sees around.